Expecting a baby is an exciting and life-changing journey. Lovelace would like to make your pregnancy experience as memorable and as stress-free as possible.
No matter what your insurance or birthing plan is, join our Labor of Love program for access to free prenatal yoga classes, a mini mommy massage and a special meal after delivery, and more. We will even help you find a doctor and insurance if needed.
As you plan for your new baby, plan on Lovelace’s Labor of Love program.
Labor of Love Program Benefits:
- Assistance finding a doctor and insurance
- Free prenatal yoga classes every month
- Free copy of the book “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” given after you take a formal birthing center tour
- Mini mommy massage after delivery at a Lovelace hospital
- Special meal for moms after delivery at a Lovelace hospital
- Complimentary meal for a guest
- Baby’s first photo shoot and a photograph
- Diaper tote bag and baby t-shirt
- New Parents Support Group
- Weekly pregnancy and parenting e-newsletter
- One year family membership at Explora Science Center and Children's Museum (if baby is delivered at Lovelace)
To sign up or learn more, call 505.727.7677 or complete and submit the form below.