Medical Oncology & Radiation Oncology
The Breast Care Center's multidisciplinary team meets every week to discuss all new breast cancer cases. A treatment plan is specifically designed for each patient's individual needs. We offer medical oncology and radiation oncology consults when a patient's treatment plan requires oncology treatment. We partner with several physicians to provide radiation oncology treatment for our patients to offer the most advanced treatment in the state.
The Breast Care Center oncology services include:
- Whole breast radiation therapy
- Partial breast radiation therapy
- Accelerated whole breast radiation therapy
- Hypofractionated breast radiation therapy
- Interstitial High Dose Rate Breast Brachytherapy
- Clinical trials
To schedule an appointment at the Breast Care Center, please call 505.727.6700.