Lovelace Medical Center – The Best Place to Care and Be Cared For
Lovelace Medical Center is a patient-centered hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment and a round-the-clock Emergency Department. We offer high-quality, high-tech medicine in a facility that has become a symbol of health and wellness in the heart of the city we serve. Nowhere else in the state will you find technology like our Gamma Knife Center, capable of treating complex, often inoperable, conditions of the brain.
We also offer the state's only Intravascular Ultrasound, which combines the latest advancements in radiology with superior cardiac care.
- Number of employees: 1,183
- Licensed beds: 263
- Inpatient admissions in 2011: 6,324
- Outpatient visits in 2011: 74,284
- ED visits in 2011: 34,219
- Board certified ED Physicians
- Surgical cases in 2011: 10,645
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
- Certified Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
601 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102