In an emergency, every minute matters
See a provider in about 30 minutes or less
At Lovelace Medical Center, most patients are seen by one of our emergency room providers in about 30 minutes or less. Whether you're dealing with a broken bone, or something much more serious, our highly trained ER providers are equipped to handle a wide range of medical emergencies. Isn't it about time you received the medical care you deserve?
Facts About Our Emergency Room
- Board-certified Emergency Department physicians
- Fast-track Unit for minor care needs
- 32 patient beds
Additionally, Lovelace Medical Center is home to Albuquerque’s first senior emergency services unit. This area is dedicated to treating the needs of our senior patients with specially trained emergency nurses and added amenities for safety and comfort during their stay. For more information, call 727.1020.
- Specially trained emergency nurses who are GENE-certified (Geriatric Emergency Nursing Education)
- Signs and clocks that are easier to read
- Call lights that are easier to use
- Softer lighting, soothing colors, and minimal noise
- Thicker mattresses for added comfort
- Easy in, easy out with free valet parking (available Monday – Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Discharge call-backs to check your progress and follow up on after care
To schedule a tour of the hospital, please call 505.727.8148.