In an emergency, every minute matters
See a provider in about 30 minutes or less
At Lovelace Westside Hospital, most patients are seen by one of our emergency room providers in about 30 minutes or less. Whether you're dealing with a broken bone, or something much more serious, our highly trained ER providers are equipped to handle a wide range of medical emergencies. Isn't it about time you received the medical care you deserve?
Facts About Our Emergency Room
- Board-certified Emergency Department physicians
- New patient rooms, with cardiac monitor capability
- Fast-track Unit for minor care needs
- 18 patient beds
- Easy access! We are just off of Golf Course & Ellison
** NOW WITH NEW KID-FRIENDLY FEATURES **
Kid Kare ER, Lovelace Westside Hospital’s kid-friendly emergency department was designed specifically to make kids and their parents feel safe and comfortable. From injuries to illness, our pediatric medical professionals are here to help get kids back to doing what they do best... just being kids.
- 4 dedicated private rooms for kids and their families
- Providers who are specially trained to treat children are available
- The Westside and Rio Rancho's only Inpatient Pediatric Unit, should your child need to be admitted
To schedule a tour of the hospital, please call 505.727.2001.