Lovelace Health System is comprised of Lovelace Medical Center, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital, Lovelace Regional Hospital-Roswell, Lovelace Medical Group/Southwest Medical Associates and 11 retail pharmacy locations in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and Santa Fe.
Lovelace Health System continues to make significant investments in new services and technologies. And, investing in your health means serving you and your loved ones with quality, compassionate care. That’s why we continue to support and give back to the community through donations, volunteer time and our taxes. We also provide more than 3,700 fellow residents with jobs, making Lovelace Health System one of the largest employers in the state. Lovelace is proud to be the best place to care and be cared for.
- Employees: 3,700
- Emergency Department visits: 89,532
- Surgeries: 21,052
- Inpatient admissions: 23,232
- Newborn admissions: 3,961
- Outpatient visits: 254,167
- Number of prescriptions filled: 597,867
- Number of beds: 606
- Salary/wages: $221,832,160
- Capital investments: $12,905,414
- Property taxes: $1,911,286
- Taxes: $3,869,138
- Charitable contributions & community support: $608,889
- Uncompensated care, inpatient and outpatient: $90.5 million