Our goal at Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is to return people recovering from illness or injury to the highest quality of life possible. We are the only hospital in New Mexico accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in six programs.
Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital has provided a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient care for over 25 years. Our programs include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, rehabilitation nursing and case management services.
We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in:
- Brain Injury Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- Spinal Cord System of Care
- Stroke Specialty Program
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (adults)
- Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (children and adolescents)
For more information about our services, or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 505.727.4725. The pain clinic can be reached at 505.727.7177.