The goal of Lovelace Rehabilitation Hospital is to return our patients to the highest quality of life possible through our full continuum of inpatient and outpatient care, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, rehabilitation nursing and case management services.
We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in:
- Brain Injury Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- Spinal Cord System of Care
- Stroke Specialty Program
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (adults)
- Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation Programs (children and adolescents)
For more information about our services, or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 505.727.4725. The pain clinic can be reached at 505.727.7177.
Lovelace offers inpatient and outpatient programs in the following areas: