From insomnia to sleep apnea, sleep disorders are an illness that has reached epidemic proportions. Lovelace Medical Group’s sleep medicine specialists and their team of medical professionals will help you understand and treat your sleep problems and will support you in creating an individualized care plan to improve your sleep comfort and enrich your overall quality of life.
Lovelace board-certified sleep medicine physicians provide compassionate, effective treatment for:
- Sleep apnea: when an adult regularly stops breathing during sleep for 10 seconds or longer
- Excessive snoring
- Problems staying awake: such as narcolepsy.
- Problems with nighttime behaviors: such as sleepwalking, night terrors, or bed-wetting.
- Problems sleeping at night (insomnia): may be caused by stress, depression, hunger, physical discomfort, or other issues.
- Problems sleeping during the day because of working a night shift or working a rotating shift. (This sleep problem is called shift work sleep disorder)
- Conditions such as periodic limb movement disorder: which is repeated muscle twitching of the feet, arms, or legs during sleep
The Lovelace Sleep Center is located at 10501 Golf Course Rd. NW. For more information on our services, please call 505.727.7323.